Work with us!
Tradition und Moderne im Einklang – das familiengeführte Hotel Europa Splendid mitten im Zentrum Merans, steht für gelebte Gastfreundschaft in einem modernem, aber durch traditionelle Werte geprägtem Hotel.
The Strohmer family is looking forward to your application.
- Trust, discretion, reliability and a strong sense of responsibility.
- organisational skills
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- good computer skills
- very good knowledge of ASA
- fluent in German and Italian, good knowledge of English
Send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Europa Splendid is looking for a talented, creative and passionate Barkeeper (m/w/d) for our hip and new concepted Liberty Bar.
- Preparing classic and innovative cocktails, long drinks and mixed drinks.
- Professional advice and recommendation of drinks for our guests.
- Responsibility for the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar.
- Participate in training and development to improve skills and knowledge.
- Experience as a bartender or in a similar position.
- Passion for mixing drinks and knowledge of current cocktail trends.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Friendly and confident manner towards guests.
- Ability to keep a cool head even in stressful situations.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours, including evening and weekend duties.
- Good knowledge of German and Italian as well as basic knowledge of English.
- An exciting and creative working environment in one of Merano's hottest bars.
- The opportunity to contribute and develop your talent and passion for mixing drinks.
- A friendly and supportive team that pulls together in the same direction.
- Fair pay and attractive benefits.
- Further training opportunities to promote your personal and professional development.
Have we caught your interest? Then just send us your expressive application documents to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
To strengthen our kitchen team, we are immediately looking for a person who enjoys pampering our guests, is motivated, brings their own ideas and knowledge, but is also open to new things. You will work in a young and dynamic team and bring the following qualities:
- Experience in hotel and/or restaurant kitchens
- autonomous and structured work with a focus on cleanliness
- creativity, service-oriented, reliability, and awareness of quality
- good knowledge of German or Italian
- ability to work in a team and withstand stressful situations
We offer a pleasant working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and opportunities for individual training.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org